Update 4/18/2020: Due to health and safety concerns with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Camp Little People has been cancelled for 2020. If you want to stay informed about camp in 2021, please email email@example.com
Camp Little People is a camping experience for children of short stature and their families who love the outdoors. By providing a physically challenged accessible camping facility, children of short stature can experience a weekend in nature within an accessible and healthy environment. Camp Little People provides an opportunity for individuals to spend quality time together with family and friends. The camp provides opportunities to meet others with the common love of the outdoors and to share experiences, concerns, and stories with other short-stature staff or with parents of short-stature children. Lastly, Camp Little People provides a weekend of fun and relaxation in the outdoors.
Eligibility to Attend Camp Little People
- The family must have a child with dwarfism between the ages of 3 thru 16.
- The family must have a form of health insurance to attend.
- Children must have immunizations to attend.
- First time, non-LPA Inc, member, families are welcome, but are encouraged to join LPA, Inc.
- LPA, Inc membership is required for returning families.
Dates of Camp
2021: June 11th – June 13th
2022: June 10th – June 12th
For more information contact the camp director, Eric Knudsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org